To purchase tickets for this year's World Whisky Forum at the Cotswolds Distillery please visit: www.shop.cotswoldsdistillery.com/shop/worldwhiskyforum_tickets
Tickets cost £695 ex. VAT. Please note that under UK law, admission to an event held in the UK is subject to VAT for all tickets, regardless of the customer's country. As such, the total price for the ticket for all visitors will be £840 (£695 + VAT at 20%). Visitors from outside the UK can reclaim the VAT, and more information on how to do so is here.
Your ticket to the second World Whisky Forum includes:
- Admission to the Forum; a two day programme of presentations and panel discussions from key figures in the whisky industry, from all around the world. Moderated by Dave Broom.
- Accommodation at Ettington Park Hotel, a luxurious and historic country house hotel set in 40 acres of parkland.
- Drinks reception and dinner at Ettington Park Hotel
- Lunch and refreshments on both days of the Forum
- Transfer between the hotel and the Forum
- A chance to explore the Cotswolds Distillery, including whisky tasting.
Purchase tickets at: